Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Basement Wall Framing

 After the concrete workers removed the forms, I was able to start on the framing of the basement or crawl space walls. I was pretty excited and went fairly well until I went to verify the level with the laser lever. Appartently, when the concrete guys grinded down the basement walls to make a smooth finish, I guess they grinded too deep in spots, creating an inch and a half dip. Not a big problem, just adding a few more hours to the part of the project.


The first framed wall. Simple and small. A good place to start.



A view from above. The inside bearing walls still need to be added


No comments:

Post a Comment

Front Door Entry Steps

 This was my first attempt at gluing and clamping, to make large wood planks. I was surprised how easy it was, although I probably did not d...