Friday, January 20, 2023

Roof

 The roof is undoubtedly the hurdle or the "Wednesday" of the cabin progress. It is the spendiest ticket item and largest turning point, with every project or task having a much different feel to it thereafter  

I chose my roofers based on their progress and hard work from a nearby neighbors roof project and I was not disappointed at all.

Jaime, Jefferson, Lorenzo. Every day a pleasure to work beside them with their positive and friendly attitude as well as their diligent and meticulous work ethic. After watching Jaime work in detail, I have been inspired to be a better carpenter.



These guys were hardly fearful of cold or wet weather. Thankfully, or else this roof never would have happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Front Door Entry Steps

 This was my first attempt at gluing and clamping, to make large wood planks. I was surprised how easy it was, although I probably did not d...