Friday, March 24, 2023

Windows

After the roof, installation, I decided to take a hiatus and drive across the country to see my friend Gary. It was difficult to tear myself away from the cabin, but at the same time, I let my tendinitis heal and had a chance to think about the next steps ahead. When I got, back, I was excited to install the windows. I was able to do many of them myself, but I hired Roberto to help me and he was amazing. It was like having an extra pair of hands that I didn’t have to think about directing. They were just always there at the right place at the right time







  I. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Front Door Entry Steps

 This was my first attempt at gluing and clamping, to make large wood planks. I was surprised how easy it was, although I probably did not d...